Are you interested in a Ben Housing property?
In case of high interest, we cannot guarantee that you will always receive a response from us.
The landlord of the home makes a selection based on the submitted documents, you may not be invited for a viewing.Click here for the Required documents
- Read the information in the ad text carefully, view the photos and (if available) the video of the property.
- Click the "Respond" button, enter the requested details and include a nice and clear introduction of yourself.
- From all the responses, we will make a selection of candidates who will be allowed to view the home.
- When we receive a large number of responses to a property, we may ask you to provide the required documents in advance.
- If you have been selected for a viewing, we will send you a date and time of the viewing.
After the viewing
Didn’t find enough information here and need more information?
Then view the most frequently asked questions and hopefully you can find the right information here!Click here for our FAQ
- If you are interested in the home after the viewing, please let us know by email. Complete your email with any missing documents.
- The owner makes a choice from all interested parties. You will be informed about this by the broker. If you have not received a response, we recommend keeping an eye on the status of the home on the website. You can read what each status means on our FAQ page.